Adapted from Detoxinista
- 1 cup (250 g) natural organic peanut butter
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup - 300 g - mashed)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup (90 g) raw organic honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Optional: handful of dried fruit, chopped nuts, chocolate chips or generous handful of berries.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a muffin pan with coconut oil, or use muffin papers.
2. Place bananas in a large mixing bowl and mash until chunky.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined. Fold in optional add-ins if desired. 4. Spoon into muffin pan and bake 15 minutes. Place on a cooling rack and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes. ENJOY!