Adapted from heandsheeatclean
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed (approx 2 cups or 600g)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c (56 g) coconut flour
- 1/2 c (125 g) natural peanut butter*
- 3 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
* Also delicious with almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Prepare loaf pan. I use coconut oil. Lining with parchment paper is a good choice as well.
- Combine bananas and peanut butter and mix to blend - about 1 minute
- Add additional ingredients, mixing thoroughly to combine.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes until golden and cake tester pulls clean. Allow loaf to cool prior to slicing.