- 1 cup uncooked oats (Gluten-free optional)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter (I prefer natural) Or use sunflower butter for nut-free
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds and or pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes then roll into 1" balls. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. Makes about 20-25 balls.
This recipe can be changed up in so many ways! Add nuts, dried fruit, use almond or another nut or seed butter. Experiment and have fun with it.