• 1 ½ cups (140 g) almond flour
• 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• pinch of ground nutmeg
• 3 eggs
• 3 tablespoons raw honey
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 banana, mashed
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
• 1 cup (150 g) grated zucchini, water blotted out
• ¼ cup (40 g) golden raisins
• ½ cup (30 g) chopped pecans
• Optional: handful of chocolate chips or a tablespoon of cocoa nibs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a muffin pan with coconut oil, or one large loaf pan.
2. Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. Combine the eggs, honey, vanilla, banana and oil in another bowl. Mix well and add the dry ingredients. Mix until fully combined
4. Fold in the zucchini, raisins, pecans and chocolate chips or nibs if using. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling each tin 1/4 full.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and set (for a loaf bake for 30 - 35 minutes). Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
I love to serve with a big slather of nut butter and fresh berries!