Adapted from the Chopra Center
- 2 medium, ripe avocados
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk (your choice - I use almond)
- 1/2 cup (150 g) maple syrup
- 3/4 cup (75 g) cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond (or other nut or seed) butter
Place all ingredients, except avocados, into a food processor or blender. Mix on high until well-combined. Add avocados and continue to blend until mixture is very smooth and creamy. Adjust sweetness to taste using additional maple syrup or stevia.
Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving. Delicious topped with nuts, berries, or chocolate chips.