This is a simple, one dish meal. A favorite with fresh basil from the garden.
- 1 lb (~500 g) mild white fish, such as cod or sole (I use pieces - less expensive and just as good)
- 1 large bunch asparagus, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium or 1 large zucchini - zoodled
- handful fresh basil, chopped
- olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon, plus additional slices for serving
- salt and pepper to taste
Drizzle a large skillet with olive oil and heat. Add fish and cook until flaky, turning once. Remove to a platter and cover to keep warm. Add asparagus and zoodles to the pan and saute until desired tenderness. Add juice of 1/2 lemon, and little olive oil, sea salt and pepper to taste. Plate with the fish and sprinkle with fresh basil and additional lemon slices as desired.