- 4 oz (115 g) unsweetened chocolate
- 12 oz (170 g) butter (I use organic)
- 2 cups (400 g) sugar (I use coconut sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup (128 g) 1:1 gluten free flour blend (I like Bob's Red Mill)
- pinch of sea salt
- Optional - small handful of dark chocolate chips
Prepare a 13" x 9" (33 x 23 cm) pan with parchment paper or coat well with coconut oil. Preheat oven to 350° (180° C).
Melt chocolate and butter on stovetop over low heat, or in microwave for 2 minutes. Whisk until well blended and add sugar, mixing well. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk thoroughly. Add gluten-free flour and a pinch of salt and mix incorporated. Add chocolate chips if desired.
Bake for approx. 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick come out with just a few crumbs - best not to overbake.