Adapted from Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup (50 g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup (225 g) raw honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (75 g) almond flour
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- small handful of dark chocolate chips (optional)
- handful of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Generously rub coconut oil in an 8-inch pan or use parchment.
- Whisk together oil, eggs, honey and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Add almond flour, cocoa powder and chips and/or nuts if using.
- Pour into baking pan and bake in the preheated oven until the center is set and edges pull away from sides of the pan, 20 to 25 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should be clean or have a few moist crumbs attached. DO NOT OVERBAKE.